Various praise/comments/rants about Troy, RPI, PhDs, Macs, and life in general.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Body for Life

So, I'm hoping to start the whole Body for Life diet again. Actually, it's not so much a diet as a lifestyle change. Either way, tired of being overweight. It's especially dangerous for type 1 diabetics. So we'll see if this time around maybe it'll last a little better. Maybe this time it will go the distance. I would really like that. Last time what happened? Not sure, but grocery shopping is certainly a pain in the ass... Maybe I'll hit GNC on Sunday, kick this whole thing off on Monday... I don't want to turn this blog into a "omg look how much weight I lost!" blog so I'll have to be careful about that, but otherwise, it probably wouldn't hurt to give an update every once in a while.

No comments: