Various praise/comments/rants about Troy, RPI, PhDs, Macs, and life in general.

Friday, July 25, 2008

FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY

Where is the god damn accountability? I swear to christ it must be a Long Island thing where people just don't care about the posted hours - hours during which doors should stay open and people allowed in or out! I just tried going to Waldbaum's, specifically store 278. Granted, when I tried going in, my cell said it was 10:56. Now that's cutting it a little close, but still, accountability. If your hours state 11PM, you should stay open until 11PM. Not lock the doors at 10:55. Similar bullshit happens at Stony Brook's Wellness Center. They always close early and, honestly, it pisses me off. Granted, they're students so I'll cut them a little slack, but still, come on! Jesus what the fuck is wrong with this place? Is it really that hard to stay open an extra five minutes? I mean it's not even extra, someone is paying your dumb ass to stay there, keep the doors open until a certain time, make sure everything runs smoothly. This shit doesn't happen off this island.

No comments: